Online training is the most flexible and cost-effective way to reach your health and fitness goals. You will gain a fitness routine that’s personalized to your lifestyle and goals. Think of this as a concierge-style coaching service – education, support and accountability on your time.
6 Benefits of Online Training
1. Scheduling workouts will never be an issue again. You can workout on your time, when it fits best in your schedule.
2. You can workout anywhere that is convenient for you. Our clients workout at gyms, in their homes, at their neighborhood parks; you tell us what equipment you have available and we’ll write a program to match.
3. We can be more flexible with the length of your workouts. Rather than just sticking with the standard 60 minute session a couple times per week, we can break your workouts up into shorter 20 or 30 minute sessions more often if that works better in your schedule.
4. Track your fitness and nutrition progress on our multi-platform app. Workouts are delivered with videos for each exercise, so you will always know what you need to do and when.
5. It’s cost effective. You will spend a fraction of the cost of an in-person trainer and get the same quality service and results.
6. Location isn’t a factor. You can connect with a coach that is just right for you from anywhere in the world.